Shops & Restaurants
- 4-min. walk from Exit A2 Ginza Station on Tokyo Metro
1-min. walk from Exit 10 Ginza-itchome Station on Tokyo Metro
Toei bus stop information
Using IDC Otsuka Kagu Ginza Main Store is this place
- Hours of operation / from 7:00 to 23:00
Parking fees / 300 yen (tax-included) 30 minutes
Parking capacity / 44
Overnight parking fee / 300 yen (tax-included) night
Maximum fee / <from Monday to Friday> Normal vehicles 1,300 yen, High-roof vehicles 1,600 yen <Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays> Normal vehicles 1,800 yen, High-roof vehicles 2,000 yen
- GINZA Yanagidori Building
- 1-9-13, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
With showrooms of high-quality interior decorations from around the world and internationally acclaimed restaurants, Ginza Yanagidori Building is a perfect place to stop during your shopping trip. With clean, pale pink as its base color, the building’s sharp, stylish design attracts the attention of everyone walking through Ginza.
- Please contact each shop.
- Hours of operation
- ※Vary by shop.
- Advantageous reward card
Mitsui Shopping Park card
- It is advantageous card which the points collect at every shopping. Other than Mitsui Shopping Park Urban, there are a lot of available facilities including La La Port and Mitsui Outlet Park and is card convenient at all.
※There are facility, store excluding partly
※List of outside stores targeted for Mitsui Shopping Park Urban point is this