Search shops & restaurants
- ◆News of temporary suspension of business accompanied with "UESHIMA COFFEE SHOP" store remodeling◆
- ◆News of point up D conduct day change◆
- ◆About outside store targeted for Mitsui Shopping Park special member◆
- ◆Please be careful about suspicious calls to pretend to be person concerned with our facility◆
- ◆News of "Mitsui Shopping Park point member terms" revision◆
- ◆News of "Mitsui Shopping Park card" Parking fee discount change◆
- ◆About point unification (summary) function of plural cards ◆
Shops & Restaurants
Connected to Nihonbashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line/Tozai Line/Toei Subway Asakusa Lines
3-min. walk from Mitsukoshimae Station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line/Ginza Line
6-min. walk from JR Tokyo Station
※As for the Exit of station, please see each means of transportation homepage
Metro Link Nihonbashi (free shuttle bus) Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit - Subway Nihonbashi Sta., Nihonbashi South - Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit
1-min. walk from Nihonbashi Minamizume or Chikatetsu Nihonbashi-eki bus stop
Toei bus stop information
・From Meguro, Haneda, Chiba, Joban Expressway, Tohoku Expressway
・From Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Chuo Expressway, Tomei Expressway, Kan-Etsu Expressway
- COREDO Nihonbashi
- 1-4-1, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
The theme is “beyond time,” It offers modern style while maintaining the traditions of department stores and well-established shops. Exclusive shops and other unique shops are available for all aspects of life: clothing, food, living, and entertainment. The third floor is a relaxing space for women, perfect for daily visits.
- Please contact each shop.
- Hours of operation
- ●Shops Services [1F - 3F]
11:00 am – 9:00 pm (weekdays, Saturdays), 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (Sundays, holidays)
※Hours of operation differ from First floor Tomo’s Coredo Nihonbashi.
8:00 am – 9:00 pm (weekdays), 10:00 am – 8:00 pm (Saturdays, Sundays, holidays)
11:00 am – 11:00 pm (weekdays, Saturdays), 11:00 am – 10:00 pm (Sundays, holidays)
※Please check each restaurant’s page for lunch and dinner times.
※Restaurant Sant Pau is closed on Mondays.
●Deli & Food [B1]
10:00 am – 10:00 pm (weekdays, Saturdays), 10:00 am – 9:00 pm (Sundays, holidays)
※Some shops on B1 are open from 7:00 am on weekdays.
- Advantageous reward card
Mitsui Shopping Park card
- It is advantageous card which the points collect at every shopping. Other than Mitsui Shopping Park Urban, there are a lot of available facilities including La La Port and Mitsui Outlet Park and is card convenient at all.
※There are facility, store excluding partly
※List of outside stores targeted for Mitsui Shopping Park Urban point is this
- It is advantageous with more convenience!
Mitsui Shopping Park application
- The latest information of shopping coupon of application member-limited and facility of neighborhood is delivered when we download application. Furthermore, we get the points when we join reward card information together!